Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by numa memi <nu...@yahoo.ca> on 2004/05/30 07:41:56 UTC

maven jetspeed:hotdeploy

Hi every one,

i am newbie with jetspeed , i changed my configuration file and i used my.properties ....

Both \rep and \org are in my    ../myapp/WEB-INF/classes  folder
Under the \rep there are \modules , \om and \portal folders
Under \modules there is \action folder.

I could'nt compile my project. My java files action are located in the \action folder.
i used maven jetspeed:hotdeploy to compile into my project. I got the following errors:
XXX java class does not exist (where XXX is the java class name),.. the .jar file are in the lib directory though  !

am i missing something ? should i modify the maven.xml or other ?

thanks for your help

numa

---------------------------------

Error while starting jetspeed.

Posted by Sunil Sheshadri <ss...@cisco.com>.
Hi All,
I am getting following error when I start Jetspeed.

JetspeedTemplatePage: layoutTemplate is finally /html/default.vm
[31 May 2004 16:50:50 ERROR] - Error rendering Velocity template:
layouts/html/default.vm: null
[31 May 2004 16:50:50 ERROR] - Turbine.handleException: Error rendering
Velocity template: layouts/html/default.vm
[31 May 2004 16:50:50 ERROR] -
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at java.util.Hashtable.put(Hashtable.java:386)
	at
org.apache.turbine.util.template.TemplateInfo.setTemp(TemplateInfo.java:272)
	at
org.apache.turbine.util.template.TemplateInfo.setNavigationTemplate(Template
Info.java:116)
	at
org.apache.turbine.util.template.TemplateNavigation.toString(TemplateNavigat
ion.java:117)
	at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.render(ASTReference.jav
a:321)
	at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTBlock.render(ASTBlock.java:94)
	at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTIfStatement.render(ASTIfStatement
.java:109)
	at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:27
1)
	at org.apache.velocity.Template.merge(Template.java:296)
	at org.apache.velocity.app.Velocity.mergeTemplate(Velocity.java:492)
	at org.apache.velocity.app.Velocity.mergeTemplate(Velocity.java:461)
rethrown as
org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineException: Error rendering Velocity template:
layouts/html/default.vm

Any idea what's the problem??

Regards,
Sunil.