Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/07 17:34:07 UTC

Connecting from Zeppelin 0.7.3 to Oracle 12c semds Spark 2.3.0 is not supported

This simple connection has been working for 2 years.

Recently upgraded Zeppelin to 0.7.3 and my current Spark is 2.3.

However, this is a simple Oracle JDBC connection from Zeppelin to Oracle
12c and has nothing to do with Spark. So why the plot fails with Spark
2.3.0 is not supported?

Thanks

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

such loss, damage or destruction.

Re: Connecting from Zeppelin 0.7.3 to Oracle 12c semds Spark 2.3.0 is not supported

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
sure thanks I sorted it out.

regards,

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.