Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by imac <ed...@hotmail.com> on 2016/02/04 12:03:18 UTC

Screen Decorators

Hi everyone,

First, sorry for the noob question…

Wanted to know if there was a way to incorporate custom screens and decorators into a theme and have them override the framework application ones.

Or would it be necessary to modify the global decorator in the framework and all the particular screens in each app to conform to the desired layout of the theme?

Thanks

Ed

Re: Screen Decorators

Posted by imac <ed...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Julien,

Let me get my head around it for a fews days and then I’ll get to you.

Re: Screen Decorators

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nereide.fr>.
Hi Ed,

Re: Screen Decorators