Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <sa...@thomson.net> on 2003/04/08 16:01:37 UTC

Best way to implement dependent controls with Struts tags

	I have a JSP page with two radio buttons (the values of the buttons
	are "one" and "several" for example).

	When the user select the "one" option he must enter information
about
	only one article (id, price, name, etc...).
	When the user select the "several" option we must offer a list to
	him so that it can add/remove several records.
	The selection of the radio button has an impact on the content or
the available
	actions in the page.
	I suppose that this dependence is managed thanks to Javascript.
	Would somebody have a example Struts application which would use
this mechanism?

As of February 12th, 2003 Thomson unifies its email addresses on a worldwide
basis.
Please note my new email address: sandra.heligon@thomson.net

http://www.thomson.net/

Re: Best way to implement dependent controls with Struts tags

Posted by Claude Betancourt <cl...@comcast.net>.
Implementing what you want has nothing to do with struts besides the
ActionForm.  You can use JavaScript and DIVs to accomplish the desired
functionality.