Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by cmdr <sp...@yahoo.fr> on 2010/06/16 00:38:35 UTC

vm://localhost In memory messages

Hi

When running activemq in memory (vm://localhost) it seems that the queue
messages are still persisted ssomewhere. Is there a way to persist the
message only in memory so the queue messages will dead with the broker.

This is for unit test.
Regards

Re: vm://localhost In memory messages

Posted by cmdr <sp...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi

I tried the option broker.persistent=false.
With this option when I send a message to the queue, it is not persisted.

So I can't read the message after it has been send.
This is the reason why I was thinking of memory persistence.

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

try something like

vm://localhost?broker.persistent=false