Posted to users@maven.apache.org by redsdh <re...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/28 09:54:56 UTC

How to set the ActiveMQ redeliveryPolicy on a queue?

hi,

How to set the ActiveMQ redelivery policy in spring3 configuration ?
I have read http://activemq.apache.org/redelivery-policy.html, but can not find the example.
I searched a answer from stackoverflow,
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5333078/how-to-set-the-activemq-redeliverypolicy-on-a-queue?answertab=oldest#tab-top

the answers is right? Depending on the different redelivery policy, configure different connation factory.

If someone asked the same question before ? i am sorry. please tell me how to find the answer.

Please tell me how to find the resource address or post a example for me ?

3Q
Best regards

Lynn Shen