Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by rs...@transentric.com on 2002/03/19 18:52:53 UTC

RE: Directory browsing

Look for the "StaticInterceptor" defn. in your server.xml. Set the supress
property to "true".
Or better still you could add an index.hml file.

RS

"Shiva.Devaguptapu" <sh...@hbh.ilabsgroup.com> on 03/19/2002
05:02:36 AM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <to...@jakarta.apache.org>

To:   Tomcat Users List <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:

Subject:  RE: Directory browsing

Is there any similar way for Tomcat 3.2.3/3.2.4 to disable directory
browsing, while accessing via Apache 1.3.20? Thanks in advance for any
idea.