Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Serkan Camurcuoglu <Se...@telenity.com> on 2008/10/12 21:24:58 UTC

Developer.com product of the year nominations

I don't know if it's too late but I've seen it today that developer.com is accepting nominations for its product of the year competition. Today is the last day of nomination. I've nominated Wicket for framework of the year. Maybe people would like to do so at http://solutions.internet.com/index.php/5176_default/01bdfa206250f2dab9169eb522bf46cf . Note that this is just the nomination phase, actual voting shall begin on November 3rd..