Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steve McKinney <sj...@porter.acadaff.appstate.edu> on 2003/06/25 22:16:08 UTC

[users@httpd] Strange behavior

I have a perl script that I can run from the command line and everything
works fine, but when I run it in the web browser(mozilla or ie or
netscape) it doesn't finish running.  It always gets to the same spot when
I view the source.  The file is always 80.7Kb in size if I save it to
disk.  I assume this is an apache problem as the program worked fine
before I upgraded from 1.3.27 to 2.0.46.  I don't really know what to
search on in the groups on google or the archives.  The perl script pulls
data from a mysql database.

Thanks for you time,
-Steve