Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Junguk Cho <jm...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/27 15:41:51 UTC

What is roles of __system-executor?

Hi,

In one worker, by default Storm creates one-executor and
one-executor-disruptor threads pair.

In detail, it created __system, __acker, and __bolt or __spout.
I understood __acker and __bolt or __spout, but what is the roles of
__system and __system-disruptor threads?

Another question is a benchmark.
I found one from Yahoo which they used it for netty vs zeromq test (
https://github.com/yahoo/storm-perf-test).

Are there well built benchmark like this to measure storm performances?

Thanks,
Junguk

Re: What is roles of __system-executor?

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.
Here is JIRA link for Apache Stotm :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM

There's no format for filing an issue, but you're encouraged to provide
enough information to reproduce, or detailed symptom.
Please set affected versions accordingly. It should reduce contributors to
spent time with other versions.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 7월 6일 (수) 오후 12:32, Junguk Cho <jm...@gmail.com>님이 작성: