Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Julian Templeman <ju...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/06 14:29:30 UTC

Re: UK tomcat hosting recommendations?

> Having some fun with my current ISP and was wondering if any of you have UK
> tomcat recommendations?

I'm using www.nameonthe.net for JBoss hosting, and I know they do
straight Tomcat as well. I've been pretty happy with them, and the
support has been fine the couple of time I've needed to use it.

julian
(no affiliation except as a paying customer, etc, etc)

Posted by Mark Benussi <ma...@hotmail.com>.
I don't see any mention of their Tomcat support?

I said that I needed Tomcat support without having to install it myself

Posted by Oscar Mechanic <os...@ufomechanic.net>.
I use webhost.ie