Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yann Davin <ya...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/31 10:31:31 UTC

maven build.xml filtering properties overwriting

Hi all

I'm using maven filters to generate a build.xml file.
As everybody know build files have the same ${property} syntax.
So I would like to prevent overwriting of non wanted properties
by specifying in my assembly only the properties I want to overwrite.
something like this :
<file>
     	<source>${dir.resources.distribution.ant}/build.xml</source>
     	<outputDirectory></outputDirectory>
     	<filtered>true</filtered>
       <filteredProperties>
     	<filteredProperty>my.property</filteredProperty>
       </filteredProperties>
</file>

Does anybody know, if there is a way to do this ?

Regards
Yann