Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by tvvraju <tv...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/18 03:17:52 UTC

Are the Zookeeper nodes created at Client Side or Server Side?

Hi,

I am newbee to Zookeeper. Sorry , If I am asking a silly and basic question.
I know that , when zookeeper client connects to the server and ask to
'create /test'. A zNode by name 'test' is created. Where is it created, at
client side or server side? What is the process to see it?

Thanks,
Raju.

Re: Are the Zookeeper nodes created at Client Side or Server Side?

Posted by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org>.
A minor correction: The data is both stored in memory and written to a
transaction log, then snapshot to disk. There are tools for parsing the
transaction logs and snapshots but they're mostly useful only for server
debugging

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Techy Teck <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.