Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/03/19 05:41:18 UTC

Impressive traffic increase

Markmail has some pretty good graphs for seeing overall traffic
increase.  Our users list has grown significantly starting just before
the first 3.0 beta in October 2007 and showing no signs of slowing.
Check it out ->  http://tinyurl.com/dlgfwp

Time for everyone to take a moment to path themselves on the back.
I've been on the project a long time, but it's only till recently that
we've seen growth like this.  There is clearly something to that.

Extra big thanks to those who have started to become more active on
the users list.  The impact is already noticeable.  I think it will be
one of the top two factors in our growth over the next year if not the
top factor.  Essentially anything we do to grow the project will
ultimately be limited by the number of users we can support.  It's a
good time to start honing those skills as next year at this time...
crazy busy.

To paraphrase Jonas Salk, the reward for work well done is more work.

-David

Re: Impressive traffic increase

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Many thanks David (and all OpenEJB's team) for your availability even if all
of you are very busy guys.
You are doing a very well work. The community's growth is your reward.
It is my wish to see the community growing again in the future.

Kind regards,
Jean-Louis

PS: it's always a pleasure to read those messages.