Posted to xap-dev@incubator.apache.org by James Margaris <jm...@nexaweb.com> on 2006/11/07 01:41:59 UTC

Zimbra b-gone

I have removed all (hopefully) remnants of Zimbra support from the
trunk, including all the Zimbra based samples. (Which had not worked in
some time)

If at some point we want to make a serious effort to support Zimbra that
code is in SVN history or the first tag.

There shouldn't be much difference that anyone can see, other than less
code in the src directory to make things more manageable, none of the
zimbra source or the bridges/components had been in use for some time.

James Margaris