Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by SAY Ferdinand <Fe...@rta.nsw.gov.au> on 2002/05/28 01:52:35 UTC

Installing AXIS in Weblogic 6.1

Hi.  I was able to install AXIS successfully in Tomcat 4.0 by just copying
the axis directory to the webapps directory in Tomcat and by copying the
jaxrpc.jar to the common/lib directory of Tomcat.

However, when I tried installing AXIS to weblogic 6.1, it failed when I just
put the jaxrpc.jar to the system classpath.  What libraries of AXIS needs to
be placed in the system classpath for AXIS to work in weblogic?

I would appreciate it very much if somebody can help me.

Regards,
Ferdie Say

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachment to it is intended only to be read or used by
the named addressee.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mistaken transmission to you.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.  You must not
disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient.  The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to
this e-mail or attachment to it.