Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Saimon Moore <sa...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2002/04/04 01:35:42 UTC

tdk-2.2-b1 and id-table

I have been playing with the recent tdk-2.2-b1, creating various db's
(See previous posting ;)

One thing I have noticed and it was also present in martin poeschl's
pre-release tdk on 02/03/2002, was that whenever the initial values for
the id table are first generated, the values generated for turbine
security 'overlap' those generated for the project db itself. Thus some
tables of the project schema are not initialized within the id-table
because their values are being wiped when the turbine-security-init.sql
is executed.

I'll take a further look into this, but I thought i'd mention it in case
anyone was having problems with the id-table.

P.S. I may be having a slight problem when generating the db and it's
tables with the tdk-2.2-b1! atm it insists on creating my project's
tables within the mysql database (and no I don't have creatDatabaseUrl
and databaseUrl switched round ;) . I'm too tired to investigate any
further but maybe someone else could verify this... )