Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2013/07/21 18:13:26 UTC

Re: Can we drop Java 1.5 support in Cayenne 3.2?

Per CAY-1853 today I acted on this, 1 year after this conversion. In this year we had 1.6 EOLd, and from what I can tell 1.5 is really ancient history. One part of the change that will affect most on this list - "cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished" was renamed to "cayenne-core-unpublished".

Let me know if this changed caused any problems for your dev environment.

Andrus