Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by faisal khan <fa...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2004/05/19 20:06:30 UTC

namespace error

Hi all,

currently i am trying to run the uddi4j client with the ibm registry . The sample code return the auth_token but while executing the find_business it return me
Illegal Namespace prefix: "xml".

I think this is the parser error of crimsion . So how can i use the xerces parser instead of using crimsion which is jdk1.4 default xml parser. I mean is there a need to change any parameter or to add it to any classpath.

plz help

regards

Faisal Khan

Re: namespace error

Posted by Jeff Lansing <je...@polexis.com>.
Xerces has to be in an endorsed directory. See:
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp?forum=17&thread=523042&tstart=0&trange=15

Jeff