Posted to kalumet-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2013/03/11 08:08:04 UTC

March 2013 Incubator Report

Hi all,

I prepared the incubator report for March 2013:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KALUMET/March+2013+Report

Please, review it and update if I forgot something.

I would like to send the report tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks !
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: March 2013 Incubator Report

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
> Hi,
> Or what about Angular ?
> IMHO we must use at least a framework with UI Binding (Backbone
> doesn't have this feature).

I like the idea of using angular. It's a really great framework.

Re: March 2013 Incubator Report

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Good idea, I will do that to deal with Seb about the legal issue ;)

Regards
JB

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: March 2013 Incubator Report

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: March 2013 Incubator Report

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Nothing is defined, why not using Playlista (with the license allows
that ;)).

No problem to start a kind of prototype, but we have to release
0.6.0-incubating first before changing the codebase (I plan to start
some changes as well).

I will update the NOTICE file (which is the blocking point) and cut off
a new release.

Regards
JB

Posted by Michael Duffy <mi...@gmail.com>.