Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Aleksey Kuznetsov <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/26 15:24:49 UTC

Re: iep-6 metrics ticket review

Hi, Igniters!

I have the ticket [1] reviewed, it introduce large changes to cache.

How can I assure it causes no performance drop ?

[1] : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6846

ср, 11 апр. 2018 г. в 3:32, Valentin Kulichenko <

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Alexey, yes, that's right, it seems, we discussed this. Merged to master.

Alexey, thank you for contribution,
Dmitriy, Val, thank you for review.
Ilya, thank you for checking solution performance.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Aleksey Kuznetsov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi!