Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/17 07:43:58 UTC

[qustion] The website is not updated along with changes of asf-site branch

Hi,

Today I am trying to update our website to add more docs.

However, I find the compiled static HTMLs are uploaded to
incubator-iotdb-website asf-site branch successfully, but the website is
not updated.

Does someone know the possible reason? Or where to check whether there are
some errors?

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: [qustion] The website is not updated along with changes of asf-site branch

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

The reason is the pubsub service of Apache fails this morning [1].
Now the issue is solved.

Best,

Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月17日周五 下午3:43写道: