Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/25 13:25:00 UTC

Winter time makes test fail: TimeOfDayTest

While cleaning up warnings across the board I ran the tests and behold
we have a test that doesn't work well with winter time/summer time
(DST)

Failed tests:

  TimeOfDayTest.test:37->Assert.assertEquals:144->Assert.assertEquals:118->Assert.failNotEquals:834->Assert.fail:88
expected:<0:0> but was:<23:0>

I'm actually +1 for marking those classes deprecated in W7 and favour
java 8's java.date classes instead in Wicket 8. I'm not sure how much
work that would entail though.

Martijn

Re: Winter time makes test fail: TimeOfDayTest

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
+1 to deprecate

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting