Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/15 22:43:47 UTC

[VOTE] release of MyFaces Test 1.0.5

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.0.5 release of Apache
MyFaces Test out.

Note these artifacts are necessary to start the release of
Myfaces Core 2.2.0-beta.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.test" v1.0.5  [1]

The artifacts are deployed to nexus repository [1] and to my private
Apache account [3] for binary and source packages.

The release notes could be found at [4].

Please take a look at the "1.0.5" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-181/org/apache/myfaces/test/

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/myfaces/test/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
[3] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfacestest105binsrc
[4]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310951&version=12325276

Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Test 1.0.5

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Hazem Saleh

Author of JavaScript Unit Testing book:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1782160620/

Co-author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets) book:
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002M052KY

DeveloperWorks Contributing Author
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/hazem/entry/ibm_developerworks_contributing_author?lang=en_us

An Apache committer, IBMer, and a technical speaker

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hazems

Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Test 1.0.5

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Grant Smith <gr...@marathonpm.com>.
+1

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Without vote this artifact I can't propose release MyFaces Core
> 2.0.0-beta, because it has a dependency against MyFaces Test....
>
> regards,
>
> Leonardo Uribe
>

> 2013/10/18 Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Help is most welcome voting these artifact. We need this for MyFaces Core
>> releases....
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> Leonardo
>>

>> 2013/10/15 Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>
>>
>>> +1

--
Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.

Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Test 1.0.5

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi