Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mark Griffiths <ma...@chive.com> on 2002/05/27 18:32:41 UTC

C# Version of FOP

Dear FOP Developers

Out of courtesy I wanted to let you all know that we have ported a recent
version of FOP to C# and have decided to market it as a commercial
component.

FOP has proved a excellent starting point for the project and I would like
to thank all the FOP developers, past and present, for their contributions.

Assuming the component is commercially successful, we are looking forward to
repaying the Apache community by donating money or resources.

Thanks again to all those involved with FOP and good luck for the future.

Kind regards
Mark

--
Mark Griffiths
mailto:mark@chive.com

Re: C# Version of FOP

Posted by "David B. Bitton" <da...@codenoevil.com>.
Please provide a link to your company's site so we can sample the ported
code.  Thanks.
--

David B. Bitton
david@codenoevil.com