Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/12 15:55:56 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenNLP Models 1.0

Hi all,

sorry for the delay, I've finally managed to have a look at the artifacts
and they look good to me (sigs, etc.).

+1 from me

Regards,
Tommaso

Posted by Jeff Zemerick <jz...@apache.org>.
With three +1 binding votes the vote passes to release the OpenNLP models
as version 1.0. An announcement email will be sent once the models are
available on the website.

Thanks,
Jeff

Posted by Jeff Zemerick <jz...@apache.org>.