Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ram Ganesh <Ra...@citrix.com> on 2014/04/28 06:15:22 UTC

[Jenkins][HyperV][Broken] HyperV agent build broken........(WAS:RE: HyperV agent not able to connect with Jenkins and community builds blocked)

Changing the subject line to reflect what's broken. Not sure who owns the Jenkins infra. Can someone help here? HyperV agent build is broken since April 5th.

Thanks,
RamG