Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2009/02/20 04:52:47 UTC

missing externals svn to a lenya stylesheet

Recently we have been getting errors when doing 'svn up' ...

> Fetching external item into
> 'whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.odt/resources/stylesheets/common'
> svn: Target path does not exist

Does anyone know what happened to this directory at Lenya?
I tried briefly to search, but did not find where it has
moved to.

-David

Re: missing externals svn to a lenya stylesheet

Posted by Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 05:14:34PM +1100, David Crossley wrote:
> Gavin wrote:
> > Brian M Dube wrote:

> > > 'whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.odt/resources/styleshe
> > > ets/common'

> > > I think it's no longer available in trunk, but it exists in a branch
> > > now.
> > >
> > > http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lenya/branches/BRANCH_2_0_X/src/modules/opend
> > > ocument/xslt/common
>
> Thanks.
>
> I tried to do the 'svn propset svn:externals ...' to fix it
> but i am stumped.

I modified svn:externals locally, deleted common ('rm' not 'svn rm'),
updated, and everything looked fine. Committed 746642.

Brian

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Gav...