Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by chris <hi...@gmx.at> on 2007/10/23 10:18:57 UTC

variable expansion in "csv data set" not working?

hi,

i use "csv data set config" and want to use a variable in "filename".
in my logfile i get following error:
  2007/10/23 10:16:29 ERROR - jmeter.config.CSVDataSet:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: c:\testing\csv\${USER}

the variable ${USER}is set... so does variable expansion not work for csv
data set?

//chris

Re: variable expansion in "csv data set" not working?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
User Parameters is a Pre-Processor; these are processed after
Configuration items.

By the way, you can also use the shorthand "${__P(USER)}"

Or you could have defined USER at TestPlan level.

Posted by chris <hi...@gmx.at>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.