Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2002/09/27 22:44:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Updated Tomcat+Apache and Apache+SSL HOWTO

I spent the last couple of days struggling with setting up Apache 2.0.42
and Tomcat 4.0.5 on both Windows and Linux.  I've updated an article I
found on this matter and posted it to my website at:

http://raibledesigns.com/tomcat/index.html

I also setup SSL on Apache with the above configuration and learned a
lot in that process too.  Once again, I found an article, updated it and
have posted it at:

http://raibledesigns.com/tomcat/ssl-howto.html

I hope by updating these articles I've made it easier for anyone else to
do the same.

My Configuration?
Windows XP (SP1) / Red Hat Linux 7.3 with J2SE 1.4.1, Apache 2.0.42 and
Tomcat 4.0.5.

HTH,

Matt