Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2002/05/03 12:16:16 UTC

[PROPOSAL] tag mod_jk 1.2.1

Hi to all,

What about tagging the current mod_jk (may be after the latest
lb patches) to 1.2.1 ?

The goal is to populate the jtc builds directory and make
binary available for various platform (Linux, Win32, Netware).

webapp should be populated soon (layout is ready) :

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/release/v1.2.0/

I'd like to do the same for mod_jk (1.2.1) (layout is ready)

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.1/

We need to have known versions for both webapp/jk (not jk2) :

- A known place where users could get latest connectors (src/bin).

- Will remove duplicate works when a arrive new release of Tomcat 3.3.x or 4.x

- Something stable enough to hire people to release package / binaries for
  multiples platforms (AIX, HPUX, SOLARIS, WIN32, NETWARE, OS400 ;), on
  multiples processors/archs (ppc, ia32, ia64, os390, sparc, mips)

What do you think about ?

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)

Re: [PROPOSAL] tag mod_jk 1.2.1

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
+1

Re: [PROPOSAL] tag mod_jk 1.2.1

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@binarix.com>.
Sounds good.

+1

Bojan

Re: [PROPOSAL] tag mod_jk 1.2.1

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Hi to all,
>
> What about tagging the current mod_jk (may be after the latest
> lb patches) to 1.2.1 ?

> The goal is to populate the jtc builds directory and make
> binary available for various platform (Linux, Win32, Netware).

+1.

Remy