Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "M.Tarkeshwar Rao" <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/13 08:59:50 UTC

facing a problem in scheduling.

Hi all,

I am facing a problem in scheduling. we are using trident.
Initially co-ordinator and emiter scheduled in one worker machine and other
bolts in different machines of the cluster.

When Master-Batch-controller of trident goes down or intentionally killed,
nimbus bring the MBC up but we are getting so many failures in Storm ui.

Without scheduling it is working fine but with scheduling we are getting
failures.

Any one have any inputs for this. Any links which help us in scheduling the
topology.

Regards
Tarkesh