Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org> on 2003/03/23 20:30:47 UTC

JNLP cornerstone block

Peter Royal wrote:
> I'd like to remove Phyre,
> <http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/avalon-apps/phyre/>, from the
> avalon-apps CVS in accordance with the downsizing. I don't have any
> plans to develop this codebase any further (and seeing as how I was the
> only one that ever did any real work on it).

Peter,

I've refactored the the phyre block which handles JNLP connections into
a generic cornerstone block.
I think its use is quite generic and goes beyond phyre being developed
further.
I attach a patch with the cornerstone jnlp src.
I've introduced a JNLPManager interface which at the moment has no
methods but which may in the future.

Cheers, Mauro