Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Ritchie Francis <Ri...@focus-solutions.co.uk> on 2007/04/11 15:23:06 UTC

Trindad Skinning - Buttons

Trinidad - 1.0.0

I have a small problem with the skinning of commandButtons. Having
declared the required values in my style sheet AFButtonStartIcon:alias
etc the button is rendered as a default html button, not an image. I
tried the same application with adf tags and the page rendered as
expected.

I also checked the skin demo online and the buttons are not displayed as
per the stylesheet.

Is this a known issue, or do I need to do something different?

Regards,

Ritchie Francis

Re: Trindad Skinning - Buttons

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.
A JIRA issue exists:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-440
Also, please take a look at the dev list thread:
PATCH:  ServerSide buttons are back.
We discussed getting rid of server side image generation, then we discussed
putting the image generation code in a 3rd library to get it out of our
main code since there seems to be interest in it.

Do you want the buttons to have rounded corners? Is that
why you like the image generated buttons over the html buttons?

- Jeanne

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

--
Matthias Wessendorf