Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by joezou <jo...@apache.org> on 2020/09/28 16:13:04 UTC

[VOTE]: Move dubbo-go samples out of dubbo-samples

Hello Dubbo/Dubbogo Community,

This is a call for a vote to move dubbo-go samples[1] out of
dubbo-samples[2] , migrate to a new project which is called
dubbo-go-samples.

Now dubbo-samples include java and golang samples.For samples is great ,but
it is not good for managing integration testing for both versions.

Besides we want to add integration testing based on dubbo-go-samples from
now on ,but dubbo-samples[2] of java took a long time for integration
testing each time, close to 30 minutes [3]. Now more than 20 golang
samples, if take 1 minute for a sample, expect more than 20 minutes.

So we want to be independent of dubbo-samples.

[1]:https://github.com/apache/dubbo-samples/tree/master/golang
[2]:https://github.com/apache/dubbo-samples
[3]:https://travis-ci.org/github/apache/dubbo-samples/builds/730989552

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache Dubbo Team

Re: [VOTE]: Move dubbo-go samples out of dubbo-samples

Posted by wongoo <wo...@apache.org>.
+1 approve

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 12:13 AM joezou <jo...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello Dubbo/Dubbogo Community,
>
> This is a call for a vote to move dubbo-go samples[1] out of
> dubbo-samples[2] , migrate to a new project which is called
> dubbo-go-samples.
>
> Now dubbo-samples include java and golang samples.For samples is great ,but
> it is not good for managing integration testing for both versions.
>
> Besides we want to add integration testing based on dubbo-go-samples from
> now on ,but dubbo-samples[2] of java took a long time for integration
> testing each time, close to 30 minutes [3]. Now more than 20 golang
> samples, if take 1 minute for a sample, expect more than 20 minutes.
>
> So we want to be independent of dubbo-samples.
>

> [1]:https://github.com/apache/dubbo-samples/tree/master/golang
> [2]:https://github.com/apache/dubbo-samples
> [3]:https://travis-ci.org/github/apache/dubbo-samples/builds/730989552
>
> Please vote accordingly:
>
> [ ] +1 approve
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason
>
> Thanks,
> The Apache Dubbo Team

Wongoo

Re: [VOTE]: Move dubbo-go samples out of dubbo-samples

Posted by 方银城 <fa...@gmail.com>.
+1  approve

stocks alex <al...@apache.org> 于2020年10月8日周四 下午5:36写道:

Posted by stocks alex <al...@apache.org>.