Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Elisa Bruschi <e....@cpr.it> on 2001/03/19 20:30:20 UTC

Problems with namespacing

I am trying to apply a (xsl) stylesheet to a xml file (in form of a
ByteArrayInputStream).
As I perform step 2

//1. Instantiate a TransformerFactory.
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory tFactory =
javax.xml.transformerTransformerFactory.newInstance();

// 2. Use the TransformerFactory to process the stylesheet Source and
// generate a Transformer.
javax.xml.transform.Transformer transformer = tFactory.newTransformer/
(new javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource(xslPath);
where xslPath is a String representing the xsl file path, I have this error:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: NameSpace not
supported by SAXParser

in the stylesheet I declared:

<xsl:stylesheet version "1.0"
xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" .............

Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you for your attention
Elisa
Elisa Bruschi - IT Research and Development
MultimEdia & TelemaAtic Centre - Consorzio Pisa Ricerche
Corso Italia, 116 - 56125 Pisa - Italy
Tel. +39 050 915811 - Fax: +39 050 915823
e-mail: e.bruschi@cpr.it - http://meta.cpr.it