Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Pablo dos Reis <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/13 00:07:20 UTC

JavaScript and Css T5.2.0-SNAPSHOT

What the best way to include javascripts and css in T5.2.0-SNAPSHOT?

In T5.1.0.5 I have used

@IncludeJavaScriptLibrary,
@IncludeStylesheet and
addScript for the RenderSupport

But everything are deprecated in T5.2.0-SNAPSHOT.

tks,
--
Pablo Henrique dos Reis

Re: JavaScript and Css T5.2.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Pablo dos Reis <pa...@gmail.com>.
Sorry,

    /**
     * Adds one or more new script assets to the page. Assets are added
uniquely, and appear as &lt;script&gt; elements
     * just inside the &lt;body&gt; element of the rendered page. Duplicate
requests to add the same script are quietly
     * ignored.
     *
     * @param scriptAssets
     *            asset to the script to add
     * @deprecated Use {@link
JavascriptSupport#importJavascriptLibrary(Asset)} instead
     */
void addScriptLink(Asset... scriptAssets);

/**
 * Allows for the inclusion of one or more JavaScript libraries. The
libraries are assets, usually (but not always)
 * stored on the classpath with the component.
 *
 * @see org.apache.tapestry5.annotations.IncludeStylesheet
 * @see org.apache.tapestry5.annotations.Path
 * @deprecated Use {@link Import} instead