Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hibbs, David" <Da...@ANICO.com> on 2003/06/27 15:40:12 UTC

RE: [FRIDAY] Lichtenberg quote...

The one below is my favorite of those you listed, but I have my own favorite
as well...

"Any program contains at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one
instruction.  Therefore, by induction, any program may be reduced to one
statement which will not work." --Unknown

I'm sure at least a few of us around here have seen code that fits this
rule... =)

--David