Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by 张磊 <sa...@apache.org> on 2022/12/01 08:28:44 UTC

About discussion on the gateway support interface orchestration function

Hi all
About discussion on the gateway support interface orchestration function

#The first version
 1. What format does the layout file use ? Yaml/json/xml
 2. Keyword support on the orchestration process ?
 3. What framework does AST (Abstract Syntax Tree) use?
 4. How to implement a process orchestration framework ?

 #The following is an example in yaml format

 The keyword
   - trigger      #The trigger
   - version      #the process version
   - id           #unique constraint
   - start        #Process start node
   - to           #Point to the next node in the process
   - end          #Process end code
   - type         #Business request type forexample http/dubbo/sofa/local
   - errCallBack  #A callback is triggered when the node executes abnormally
#A simple example, not the final

version: 0.1
id: xxx
  trigger: /save/order
  start:
    to:
      input:
        - orderId
      type: http
      url: http://wwww.baidu.com/save/order
      method: get
      output:
        - translateId
    to:
      input: orderId
      type: http
      url: http://wwww.baidu.com/save/translate
      output:
        - orderId
  end: xxx
  errCallBack:
    url: callbackUrl

#The Question

    1. Whether the interface information is taken from shenyu metadata
or directly defined on yml
#First edition discussant
     impactCn and sabersola

Look forward to your discussion
Best wishs

Re: About discussion on the gateway support interface orchestration function

Posted by 张磊 <sa...@apache.org>.
This's really a problem!

YuI <yu...@apache.org> 于2022年12月1日周四 16:53写道:

Posted by YuI <yu...@apache.org>.