Posted to docs-dev@perl.apache.org by Tom Mornini <tm...@infomania.com> on 2002/07/02 18:27:18 UTC

New site

Perhaps one of the best upgrades mod_perl has ever seen. I suspect that
with such an improved web site, mod_perl will become more respected and
popular, thereby raising my income. Thank you.

There is one slightly odd thing that I've noticed. There is a PDF file
linked to at the top of the home page. I've attached it for reference.

Otherwise, the site looks good on OmniWeb 4.1 on MacOS X.

http://perl.apache.org/release/home.pdf

--
-- Tom Mornini
-- eWingz Systems, Inc.

Re: New site

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Bill Moseley wrote:
> At 12:30 AM 07/03/02 +0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>>Are you sure? There is no attachment. What's the odd thing?
>

> Scroll down in the pdf and there's an additional section "Jobs".

Thanks Bill :)

Tom, this is OK. PDFs on index.html pages include all the chapters
(files) belonging to this sub-dir (we call these docsets). So only the
root node and end leaves are included. Otherwise the root pdf will be
2000 pages long :)

Re: New site

Posted by Bill Moseley <mo...@hank.org>.

mailto:moseley@hank.org

Re: New site

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Tom Mornini wrote:
> Perhaps one of the best upgrades mod_perl has ever seen. I suspect that
> with such an improved web site, mod_perl will become more respected and
> popular, thereby raising my income. Thank you.

thanks for the kind words, Tom!