Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Xia Bingfeng <xi...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/02 23:38:33 UTC

Contributor permission for Beam Jira tickets

Hi,

Can someone add me as a contributor for Beam's Jira issue tracker? I plan
to work on Nexmark (BEAM-4763) for Beam SamzaRunner.

Thanks! Happy new year!

Best,
Bingfeng

--
Bingfeng Xia
A la recherche de l'orange bleue.

Re: Contributor permission for Beam Jira tickets

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Done, welcome!

Posted by Xia Bingfeng <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ismaël,