Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by darkwitch <kr...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/06 16:28:43 UTC

dataScroller and "Back" button issue, Illegal value for first row

Hi!

I have a scrollable datatable using t:dataScroller with the ability to
filter out data.

Let's say my table has too many rows to be placed on a single "page", so i
can switch pages using dataScroller (let's say i have 3 pages). Then I
filter out all the data (no items matches the filter criteria) and I render
an empty table. Then, if I press the "Back" button, I go back to the
to any of the pages by clicking on the apropriate page number (1,2 or 3) i
get:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal value for first row: -10

(by default I display 10rows per page).

This ONLY happens if I filter out ALL the values and go back from an empty
table. In any other case the behaviour is ok.

Anyone?