Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by PH...@axsone.com on 2005/06/22 15:47:02 UTC

Compiling Xalan/Xerces on Linux

All:

I am trying to port my product to SUSE Linux and this includes compiling
Xalan 1.6 and Xerces 2.3 on that machine.

Can somebody tell me what compiler & flags I should use to compile the
xalan and xerces source code and also what I need to package the object
files into a shared library?

Thanks in advance for all that answer.

Re: Compiling Xalan/Xerces on Linux

Posted by da...@us.ibm.com.
> Can somebody tell me what compiler & flags I should use to compile the
> xalan and xerces source code and also what I need to package the object
> files into a shared library?

Is the documented build process not working?

http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/build.html
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/build_instruct.html

Dave