Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org> on 2009/04/21 17:27:49 UTC

GSoC project

Alexander and Devs:

Which svn path should Alexander be working from? Should he be in trunk
or working from branches/BRANCH_2_0_X? My guess is the 2.0.x branch.

We do have a module that does rudimentary diffs. You can find it here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lenya/docu/modules/diff/

Unless someone has a better idea, you'll be submitting your code to our
Bugzilla. You'll want to create an account over there.

I am -500 UTC. Many devs are in central Europe, so they may see your
email before I do. From what I can tell, you're in western Russia. What
is your time offset? As you have also seen, we really don't do IRC, but
if there is a need for that at some point over email, I can do it, we'll
just have to figure out a time that works.

Richard

Re: GSoC project

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Richard Frovarp schrieb:
> Alexander and Devs:
>
> Which svn path should Alexander be working from? Should he be in trunk
> or working from branches/BRANCH_2_0_X? My guess is the 2.0.x branch.

+1 for the 2.0.x branch. The trunk isn't functional at the moment.

> We do have a module that does rudimentary diffs. You can find it here:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lenya/docu/modules/diff/
>
> Unless someone has a better idea, you'll be submitting your code to our
> Bugzilla. You'll want to create an account over there.

Maybe a Google code project is more convenient (Subversion)?

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH

Re: GSoC project

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.
Alexander S. Sizemin wrote:
> Richard and Devs:
>
> I'm +3:00 UTC (Moscow time). Anyway, I believe it won't be a big
> problem for communicating.
No, it won't be a problem. Just keep it in mind.

Re: GSoC project

Posted by "Alexander S. Sizemin" <sa...@gmail.com>.
Richard and Devs: