Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Jerry Malcolm <te...@malcolms.com> on 2017/11/25 17:20:11 UTC

Protecting Certain Pages?

Is it possible to set different roles for different pages (and their
subpages)?  I have certain sections of a wiki that have more sensitive
information than other sections and would like to only allow access to
certain users.  Is this possible in JSPWiki?

Thx

Jerry

Re: Protecting Certain Pages?

Posted by Foster Schucker <Fo...@Schucker.org>.
See this page it tells you how to do it.

https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Wiki.Admin.Security

You need to set up the authorization on each page.  Unless you set it up
in the template to have a default security, you'll need to touch each
new page that is created.

Good luck!
Foster