Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/06 14:34:07 UTC

Mixing lucene scoring and other scoring

Some months ago, I talked to some people at LR about this, but I can't
find my notes.

Imagine a function of some fields that produces a score between 0 and 1.

Imagine that you want to combine this score with relevance over some
more or less complex ordinary query.

What are the options, given the arbitrary nature of Lucene scores?

Re: Mixing lucene scoring and other scoring

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi Benson,

http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_7_0/expressions/org/apache/lucene/expressions/Expression.html

That?