Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Bruce Tennant <bl...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/28 21:53:33 UTC

Offtopic: CGI.pm and mixing post/get

I know this off topic, but somewhat close. ;-)

Is there an easy way to use the param function in CGI.pm with mixed POST and GET data?  I have some pages that use both (GET to the area, w/a form submision, for example) and it seems CGIs param will only get one type at a time.

It seems POST overrides GET, which I'd agree w/if the param names where the same, but not if different. I've done mixed in the past w/PHP.

Anyway, you guys seem to be likely candidates to answer this one, so I am asking.

Please go off list if you feel it isn't modperl related.

Thanks
  -Bruce

www.bluewolverine.com