Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Adam Crain <ad...@plymouthsystems.com> on 2010/03/22 01:31:40 UTC

scalatest junit xml reporting

Hi,

I saw some comments on this from an earlier thread, but didn't see if
there was a resolution. Are there any flags associated with

test.using(:scalatest)

that override the default flat file reporting?

Scalatest has a number of reporting options:

http://www.scalatest.org/scaladoc/doc-1.0/org/scalatest/tools/Runner$obj
ect.html

including an XML reporting which I'm told is JUnit formatted. I'm trying
to get all of this integrated with Hudson.

FYI, I'm running off of edge & scalatest 1.0

Thanks,

Adam

Re: scalatest junit xml reporting

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adam,

It's something I've been wanting to do so I just implemented it in trunk.
It will be in for our upcoming 1.4.0 release.

If you can't use trunk, you can use JUnit to run the tests and annotate your
classes with the
JUnitRunner<http://www.scalatest.org/scaladoc/doc-1.0/org/scalatest/junit/JUnitRunner.html>annotation
in the mean time.

alex

Re: seg faults due to rjb on linux

Posted by Bas Kok <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

To solve this issue I also moved to JRuby, however quickly ran into new
issues while building a custom plugin that does process forking (which JRuby
doesn't support well).

However upgrading to a later ruby version (1.8 -> 1.9.1) fixed these issues
for me as well. Also colleagues of mine who are running 64bit linux don't
have the rjb issue.

Cheers,
--
Bas