Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by zeugme <ze...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/15 08:48:06 UTC

Netbeans Slack channel

Hi,

I'd like to join Slack chan mentioned here, but the link is deprecated.
This doc page use this link that, in turn, lead to a deprecated link:
https://tinyurl.com/netbeans-slack-signup
The full deprecated link underneath is here:
https://netbeans.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMzcyNzM5MjYwMDUxLTg1YmVkMWUxYzlhMTE3NzRiMTM4N2E0Yjc5MDdkYzZkM2Q5ZjI5ZTE5NmE3MTZmNTJlYjBmMGFhOTQwNTM2YmQ

Any idea ?

Thanks !

Re: Netbeans Slack channel