Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Ar...@bka.bund.de on 2015/06/29 13:25:57 UTC

log4j

Hi!

How to use log4j with UIMA? Specifying -Dlog4j.configuration=file:<path> and -Dorg.apache.uima.logger.class=org.apache.uima.util.impl.Log4jLogger_impl on the VM command line yields a lot of INFO message from a lot of *_impl classes I do not want to see. These messages are not logged with java.util.logging.

Thanks,
Armin

Re: log4j

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
You probably need to tweak the contents of the log4j configuration file
that you are are pointing to in log4j.configuration, in particular change
the default log level, e.g. to WARN or ERROR.

Cheers,

-- Richard